We are so fortunate to live in a place where we can watch the fireworks from many different locations, most of which with waterfront views! With so many parades, restaurant specials and firework watch parties, you’ll have nothing short of a blast. Here’s our quick list for fun things to do in the Bay for the Fourth of July!
- Many Tampa Bay residents will hop on their boats to watch a multitude of firework displays from the water. Go anchor off the beaches or tie up to a friend’s vessel! Bring friends, family and snacks to sit back and watch all of the displays at once. Just remember to stay safe!
- The Florida Aquarium offers an amazing viewing experience on the Bay via catamaran! For $69 general admission and $59 for Aquarium members, the ticket includes the cruise fee, a drink, American-themed hors d’oeuvres and admission to the Aquarium. The boat departs from the Aquarium at 7:30pm for a sunset cruise, returning to the channel for the most spectacular views of the fireworks.
- Looking to stay on land this independence day? Not to worry, the long anticipated Hotel Zamora 360° Rooftop Lounge will open it’s doors for the special occasion! The hotel’s restaurant Castile will be hosting a “Red, White and View” party to celebrate our country. For a $55 ticket you will get a decadent four course meal, exclusive admission to the rooftop lounge (that opens officially July 9th!) and drink specials will additionally be offered but reservations are REQUIRED and spots are filling FAST!
- Checkout Clearwater’s Coachman Park for their annual Independence Day celebration with live entertainment, local food vendors and artists, and a fireworks display. It’s family friendly and did we mention it’s FREE?
- Join the funky friendly people of Gulfport for a full day of celebrating! Beginning at 8 AM with a Fishing Derby, G-Port will additionally host a sand sculpture contest, children’s play area, live entertainment, craft shows, parades, and of course- FIREWORKS! Click here for the list of events.
Hope you have a great and safe holiday! Remember to celebrate responsibly!